Registration for our 2022 season is currently OPEN!!!
Please follow these steps if you are interested in joining us for our 10th season:
1) Are you new? Familiarize yourself with our website; who we are and how we operate!
Take a moment to check out our FAQ page.
If you still have a bunch of questions about how Beat Addikts operates, please send us a message to learn more.
2) Pick one of our audition dates to attend
Sunday, October 10th at Touch of Class Dance in Broomall, PA
Sunday, October 17th at KMC Dance in Jennersville, PA
Sunday, November 14th at Janice's DanceWorks in Ridley Park, PA
Due to our continued, evolving COVID protocol, we will NOT be having open auditions. All dancers will have to preregister. Closer to the actual date, you will be given an audition time.
Dancers ages 8-13, you can expect for your audition to fall somewhere between 2pm-6pm.
Dancers ages 14-18, you can expect for your audition to fall between 4pm-8pm.
Some of the locations do have a max limit. Anyone additional will either be put on a waiting list or asked to attend one of our other dates.
We appreciate your patience and understanding
4) Show up to your audition date!
- You do not need to bring anything other than the $15 audition fee (cash or debit/credit only) and a water bottle for your dancer
- There will be a new form to fill out. Some of the questions may not make sense until after the Parent Meeting.
- Dancers will take class as their audition. They will learn a combo from one of our staff and then be asked to do it in groups. This is a NEW format as we want all of the dancers to remain in the room during the audition to cheer each other on!
- As of right now, everyone will be in masks while indoors. We will update this website if things change as we get closer to.
- Parents will have a meeting with Todd and Tori to discuss the season and answer any questions. If the weather is nice enough, we plan to do this outside so feel free to bring your own camping chair!
- This should all run 1 - 1.5 hours long.
5) Await for details on your acceptance and further instructions!!